Hi and thanks for coming to my first blog and introduction
to systems engineering. My interest in higher education,
regarding the pursuit of truth and answers, has always been part of my soul,
spirit, and mind.
It wasn't until I was older that I allowed myself to follow my interests and curiosity when I tried to grasp and understand fundamentals like: gravity on a fast moving bicycle; thrust on a car and airplane engine; acceleration and forward motion in a gymnastics flip; and my heart rate control when training and racing at an elite level to maintain output.
I am a female triathlete, pilot, and process improvement professional, but mastering those three interests have not come easily. It is through hard work, determination, and follow-through that I am able to understand the cause and effects of each.
Systems engineering focuses on the inputs and outputs regardless of the system, whether it be used to improve one’s athletic performance or piloting an aircraft. In fact, life seems to be about inputs and outputs, causes and effects.



No comments:
Post a Comment